Renton School District staff are starting to develop plans for the potential return of our preschool and elementary students to in-person learning that prioritizes our youngest learners, uses a hybrid schedule, and phases in students by grade level. We are still determining the hybrid schedule for elementary students. The hybrid schedule will be based, in part, on how many families choose to stay fully remote and how many choose to transition to in-person learning.
To inform our planning, it is important that we have information from all PreK-5 families on their interest to transition their student(s) to in-person learning or to stay in a fully remote model. Please complete the survey by Monday, Oct. 5.
To provide information, login to your Skyward Family Access account.
Important - Use your parent login, not your student's login.
- If you know how to login to your account, click this link: https://www2.nwrdc.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wrentons71/fwemnu01.w
- If you are unsure how to login:
- If you have an email in our system and have forgotten your login information, please click the link above, then click on “Forgot your Login/Password” to retrieve the information.
- If you DO NOT have an email in our system, please contact your school for Login information.
- You can also visit this website for instructions: www.rentonschools.us/learning-and-teaching/student-information-services/skyward-family-access
In the Skyward Family Access site:
- You should see a message "An online Form is now available"; or, on the left side bar menu, click section labeled “Online Forms”
- Once the form appears Click “Fill out Online Form.” Families will need to fill out a separate form for each PreK-5 student.
- Once a survey for each PreK-5 student is completed, click submit survey